That’s a good question! Because each ceremony I create and conduct is unique, my fee varies depending on how much time I spend. Factors which affect how much time is spent is the type of ceremony, location of your ceremony and your requirements.
As a guide:
Marriage / Vow Renewals / Wedding / Baby Naming
- 10 guests or less at The Spirituality Centre Cork City €395
- Your choice of venue, Cork City or within 30 minutes drive €495
- Nationwide €595 (includes travel)
Note: There is no extra cost for a Legal marriage ceremony as the extra work involved is neglible.
- Fully personalised ceremony/service at venue of your choice €395
- Committal / Graveside service add €50
- For locations more than 30 minutes drive from Cork City, plus travel cost.
All ceremonies include:
- Portable PA system with Bluetooth connectivity
- Keepsake Marriage and/or Handfasting Certificate
- Handfasting chord, handmade to your choice of colors
- Sand ceremony items
- Rehearsal the evening before
Plus more. Please don’t hesitate to give me a call, so that I can answer any questions you might have.
Your Special Day
If you believe your ceremony should be an important part of your special day, no matter how big or small your ceremony wishes may be, you have found the right place.
If you would like a ceremony as unique as you are, created to suit your own style, please don't hesitate to get in touch so I can answer any questions you might have - and to find out if I am available on your big day. I would be honoured to work with you!
Rev Sharon Q.
from Australia (in Ireland since 2013)
Non-denominational Holistic Minister
Celebrant & Registered Solemniser
RYT200 Nada Yoga & Meditation Teacher
Certified Laughter Yoga Leader & Musician