Because each ceremony I create and conduct is unique, my fee varies depending on how much time I spend.
As a guide:
Marriage / Vow Renewals / Wedding / Baby Naming
- Standard Ceremony: €495
Your choice of either non-religious/humanist/spiritual/religious style.
Unity Candle ceremony (Candles included)
- Personalised Design: €595
As for standard ceremony plus:
Your Love Story included.
Your choice of ceremony ideas/enhancements for example handfasting, sand unity ceremony, wine box, ring warming etc.
Keepsake vintage style marriage certificate included.
- Travel outside Cork City area – 50cents per km
- €25 per hour, average 10-15 hours.
- Please request a quote.
All ceremonies include:
- Unity candle set – quality dripless pillar candle and matching dinner candles.
- Portable PA system with Bluetooth connectivity
- Arrival at your ceremony at least 1 hour before scheduled ceremony start time
- Plus more! (contact me for a written quotation)
- Hand-fasting chord, from my designer range – handmade to your choice of colors.
- Vintage style keepsake marriage certificate for signing during your ceremony printed on quality 200gsm card. €20.
- Vintage style keepsake hand-fasting certificate for signing during your ceremony printed on quality 200gsm card. €20.
Plus more. Please don’t hesitate to give me a call, so that I can answer any questions you might have.
As a valued member of the Enchanted Ceremonies group of non-denominational Celebrants, Holistic Ministers & Solemnisers, I always have a backup on hand in case of emergency - your Celebrant guarantee!
Your Special Day
If you believe your ceremony should be an important part of your special day, no matter how big or small your ceremony wishes may be, you have found the right place.
If you would like a ceremony as unique as you are, created to suit your own style, please don't hesitate to get in touch so I can answer any questions you might have - and to find out if I am available on your big day. I would be honoured to work with you!
Rev. Sharon Q.
from Australia (in Ireland since 2013)
Non-denominational Holistic Minister
Celebrant & Registered Solemniser