If a stunning outdoor garden view from an immaculate indoor conservatory nestled within a wooded private mansion house estate, less than 10 minutes from Cork City centre is what you are seeking, Combine that with a glamorous luxury city hotel with modern resort amenities and old-worlde history and charm, then you must consider The Maryborough Hotel & Spa in Douglas, Cork City.
Catering for bespoke weddings of all faiths and sizes you will find the in-house wedding co-ordinators a dream to work with to ensure that everything at the venue is just right for your special day.
Many couples I have worked with, who married at The Maryborough have told me some of the reasons they chose the Maryborough are:
- The Orangery – ceremony room is just stunning! Realistic silk wisteria hanging from the ceiling that looks so real, it brings the garden inside.
- Glamorous steps up to the main entrance, complete with red carpet for your special day.
- Cork City suburb location its close to everything which makes it convenient for you and your guests.
- Private and secluded wooded mansion hotel estate with plenty of parking and it feels like its world away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Luxury resort hotel amenities for you and your guests including leisure centre and spa.
- So much space indoors and outdoors.
- The staff are absolutely amazing!
If these things are important to you then The Maryborough would be a great choice.
Ceremony Officiant / Registered Solemniser of Marriages
SHAI Registered Sound Therapist, Certified Laughter Yoga Leader, Yoga Alliance RYT200 Registered Yoga & Meditation teacher, MBII Registered Positive Mind Coach, Community Volunteer, Musician, Visionary, Creator of dreams = Earth Spiritualist Interfaith Minister
Tel: +353 (0) 858 313 43