The cost of a Celebrant in Ireland varies greatly for many reasons. Factors which may affect the cost of a Celebrant in Ireland include:
- the type and style of ceremony you choose
- travel distance to the ceremony venue
- what is included as standard, and what can be added for extra cost
- how competent, experienced (and in demand) the Celebrant is
- how much the Celebrant must charge in order to pay their bills
- If Celebrancy is a sideline or hobby to a regular paying job – their fee may be less
- If Celebrancy is a sideline to a much higher paying career role – their fee may be more
Celebrancy is my career and no matter what kind or type of ceremonies I create & conduct, I am always honoured to be part of such a special day in people’s lives.
With over 25+ years experience in the art of ceremony & celebration, I know what an important decision it is to choose your Celebrant. I also know how everyone has different needs for their ceremony. So I have developed a range of VIP Packages to assist you in choosing a package which best suits your needs.
With every ceremony I create & conduct, you are my VIP.
I Would be Honoured to Work With You
GN (the groom)
Maryborough Woods Hotel Cork City